The learning environment is rich in diversity and culture. The program promotes emphasis on literacy, math, science, arts, music and movement.
The learning environment is rich in diversity and culture. The program promotes emphasis on literacy, math, science, arts, music and movement. To further support children’s growth and development in the classroom- Kidds R Us encourages family involvement. Family involvement includes maintaining the conceptual approach to children’s learning as parents serving as primary teachers for their children. Kidds R Us, has created an environment that actively encourages children to have a positive attitude towards cultural diversity, including the different backgrounds and abilities of others. We believe that all children should be viewed as equal individuals with many abilities, interests, as well as needs. This program has two pet dogs. The pets do not engage with the children they are vaccinated and groomed often. Breeds include yorkie/chihuahua mixed and a full-blood Frenchie.
For your convenience, Kidds R Us Family Childcare offers 24 hour childcare services. Hours of care range from 8 hours to 10 hours per day on a 5day work week. 12 hours per day schedules would be a 3-day work week which is considered full-time care. Overnight care and weekend care is also available.
Our program services children from 6 – weeks old to 12 years old. Before and After School care.
Drop-In Care – More Info
Overnight care – More Info
Owner / Director at Kidd’s R Us FCC
Tampa Technical Institute, Tampa FL
- AS Degree, Computer Network Engineering Technology – 2001 Florida Gateway College.
- AS Degree, Early Childhood Education -2016-present.
- CDA (Child Development Associates).
- Directors Credential
- HCCPA (Hillsborough County Childcare Association) Vice President 2009-present.
- NAFCC (National Association for Family Childcare) 2010-present.
- FFCCHA (Florida Childcare Home Association, Inc.) Area Representative 2009-present.
- Phi Theta (Kappa Honors Society) 2016-present.
- T.E.A.C.H Scholarship Recipient 2016-present.
- NAEYC (National Association for the Education of Young Children) 2019-present.
- NBCDI (National Black Child Development Institute) 2021-present.
- NAFCC LSL (Leaders Shaping Leaders) 2021-present.
- NAFCC Council Member 2019-present.
- NAFCC Accreditation Observer 2015-present.
- FFCCHA (Florida Childcare Home Association, Inc.) Mentorship.